Terms and Conditions of Sale
- This ticket remains the property of the Times These Festivals Ltd and is a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price.
- No minors will be admitted to events hosted by Times Like These Festivals Ltd under any circumstances.
- Times Like These Festivals Ltd reserves the right to request age verification from any and all attendees. Failure to provide this will result in non-admittance to the event.
- We will endeavour to replace lost, stolen or damaged tickets if sufficient notice is given. Sufficient notice is 10 working days from confirmed receipt of notice. When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets printed tickets.
- Any booking fee per ticket paid third party box office companies are non refundable in the event that the festival is cancelled or postponed.
- Postage charges and Collection charges are non refundable in the event of cancellation or postponed events.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- Times Like These Festivals Ltd aims to dispatch tickets as soon as possible. We are not able to specify the exact dates of dispatch. Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive. If your tickets have not arrived three days before the event (or, if you are travelling, Three days before you leave on your journey), please contact us. Please include your name & e-mail that was used to make the booking.
- We will not be responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen. In the event that an event has been postponed then please hold onto tickets until advised what to do. Never destroy or deface tickets
- Times Like These Festivals Ltd. reserves the right to cancel bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order that further to investigation we deem to be possibly of a fraudulent nature. These checks may include, but not be limited to, a request to be provided with an original credit or debit card statement, attempts to contact a customer by telephone, reference to records to check for other fraudulent activity at an address.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets; mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation. We do not guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event. Times Like These Festivals Ltd will not be held liable for any travel costs or accommodation cost lost due to event cancellations. Customers should always hold onto tickets until advised of new date or refund policy on the Cancelled/ Rescheduled show. Times Like These Festivals Ltd are not liable for postage costs for the return of tickets for refunds.
- Times Like These Festivals Ltd reserves the right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any terms and conditions of the event or partner organisations such as box office companies. The venue may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons. No refunds will be given if access is denied or ejected from the venue
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- Times Like These Festivals Ltd or any third party partner will accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- Times Like These Festivals Ltd shall not have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased. Times Like These Festivals Ltd shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by you are at your own risk.
AUTHENTIC & CREDIBLE SCOTTISH DRINK TASTING, LOCAL STREET FOOD SPECIALISTS ,LIVE ACOUSTIC MUSIC, A TRULY INTIMATE & CULTURAL EXPERIENCE…
The Scottish Drinks Festival curates a celebration of drinks, sampling, food, music and Scottish culture. Under the spectacular roof of The Briggait, one of Glasgow’s most iconic buildings, situated on the bank of the River Clyde we will showcase an authentic and credible Scottish drink tasting experience in an unexpected and memorable way.